Revision rhinoplasty is a procedure aimed at improving the appearance and function of the nose after a previous nose job. It is designed for individuals who are dissatisfied with the results of their initial surgery and are seeking a corrective procedure. Dr. Z at Maan Plastic Surgery aims to deliver natural-looking, harmonious results for each patient.
The Aesthetic & Functional Results You Deserve
Revision rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure that aims to correct issues resulting from a previous nose job. It is typically performed to improve the appearance and/or function of the nose, including correcting asymmetry, removing excess tissue, or improving breathing difficulties. This procedure can be complex, as it involves addressing scar tissue and previously altered nasal structures. As such, you must choose a skilled and experienced surgeon, like Dr. Z, to ensure a safe and successful outcome.
Potential Reasons for Revision Rhinoplasty:
- Dissatisfaction with the results of a previous nose job
- Breathing difficulties due to a deviated septum or other nasal structural issues
- Asymmetry or imbalances in the nose
- Overcorrection or undercorrection of the nose’s shape or size
- Nasal tip deformities, such as bulbous or droopy tip
- Collapsed or pinched nasal bridge
- Excessive scarring or thickened tissue resulting from the previous surgery
- Infection from a previous nose job
Candidates for Revision Rhinoplasty:
- Have a realistic understanding of the procedure and its potential outcomes
- Are in good physical health
- Have fully healed from their previous nose job (typically at least one year post-surgery)
- Experience functional or aesthetic issues with their nose
- Are willing to follow pre- and post-operative instructions
- Have reasonable expectations for the final result
Schedule Your Consultation With Dr. Z
Dr. Z is a highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeon trained in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Stanford. He takes the time to listen carefully to each of his patients to understand their unique goals and concerns. His dedication to helping every patient achieve their aesthetic goals is unparalleled. If you are considering revision rhinoplasty, schedule a consultation with Dr. Z today. He will provide personalized recommendations and guidance to help you achieve optimal results.