Welcome to Maan Plastic Surgery, where our mission is to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Dr. Z, a highly skilled plastic surgeon trained at Stanford, specializes in revision facelifts. For those unsatisfied with previous facelift results or with over 10-year-old facelifts, a revision facelift can refresh and rejuvenate your appearance. Dr. Z also incorporates longevity medicine and regenerative techniques to deliver exceptional, cutting-edge results.
The Surgical Outcome You Deserve
A revision facelift is a surgical procedure performed to correct unsatisfactory results from a previous facelift or refresh the appearance of an older facelift. Over time, the natural aging process can affect the results of a facelift, leading to sagging skin and wrinkles. A revision facelift can restore a youthful appearance by tightening the skin, repositioning facial muscles, and removing excess fat. With the expertise of Dr. Z at Maan Plastic Surgery, you can revitalize your look and regain your confidence.
Potential Reasons for Revision Facelift:
- Unsatisfactory results from a previous facelift
- Natural aging process affecting the results of a facelift
- Weight gain or loss that changes facial contours
- Changes in bone structure over time
- Poor healing causing asymmetry or scars
- Incomplete correction of wrinkles or sagging skin
- Shifts in personal aesthetic preferences
- Desire for further improvement or enhancement
Candidates for Revision Facelift:
- Have sagging skin or wrinkles in the face and neck area
- Want to correct asymmetry or unevenness resulting from a previous facelift
- Have good general health and are non-smokers
- Have realistic expectations for the outcome of the procedure
- Are committed to following post-operative care instructions
- Have had a thorough consultation with Dr. Z at Maan Plastic Surgery
Schedule Your Consultation With Dr. Z
Dr. Z, a highly skilled plastic surgeon with training in plastic & reconstructive surgery at Stanford, specializes in revision facelifts and regenerative medicine. He listens attentively to his patients to understand their goals, educates them on the available tools to achieve those goals, and engages them in a shared decision-making process to ensure their satisfaction. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Z to discover how he can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.